The historic harbour of Saundersfoot is folded neatly into the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The iconic Harbour provides a sheltered location on the southerly coastline of Pembrokeshire, making it a great place to moor or launch a boat.
In 2015, the Harbour completed a significant programme of maritime infrastructure developments which have resulted in its being able to offer excellent facilities and a friendly service for sailing, boating and canoeing visitors.
- NEW – Direct access to the sea from the Harbour via a new slipway and sea wall. We now have 2 launching slipways, one suitable for boats up to 10 metres wide.
- NEW - deep-water outer harbour visitor swinging moorings.
- 3 NEW deep water 15 metre long visitor pontoons.
- A NEW inner harbour pontoon providing easy access to leisure boats.
- NEW - Dry boat racking and storage.
- Inner harbour moorings (drying)
- Canoe, kayak, tender and small boat storage racks.
- Staffed 7 days a week, all year round.
- Assisted and trouble free launch/recovery service.
- Showers/toilets and changing facilities.
- Pleasure boats offering a variety of fishing, fast boat and wildlife watching trips.
Saundersfoot is a beautiful coastal village at the foot of a picturesque wooded valley. It overlooks golden sandy beaches that stretch for miles. It provides a great holiday location for sailing, boating and canoeing visitors offering as it does:-
- A mouthwatering selection of cafes, restaurants, ice cream parlours and pubs.
- A thriving shopping centre offering convenience stores and boutique art, craft, clothes and gift shops.
- Great places to stay .
- Lovely villages a walk away across the Wales Coast Path or beach.
- Tenby is just around the corner.
- Activities on and off the water, a selection of award winning family adventure parks, attractions and activity centres nearby and festivals across the year.
- A five star spa in the village.
Easy to find by water (near Tenby, Milford Haven and Neyland). By road, it’s a drive along the M4, pass Cardiff and Swansea, onto the A48 and then A477 to Saundersfoot.
More news to follow! Saundersfoot is planning over the next few years major developments which will see it become the Wales International Coastal Centre. At the approvals stage currently, we will keep you informed of progress!