The joint organisers of the Seafarer conference, the Ireland Branch Of The Nautical Institute (website) and the Irish Institute of Master Mariners (IIMM) have agreed to take the difficult decision to postpone our event until the Autumn. This is for the benefit of speakers, delegates and guests.
The organisers added this decision was taken at this time to minimise any possible risks to guests due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to give those travelling an opportunity to re-arrange any planned schedules. The decision was taken in consultation and agreement with experts and management.
Delegates who have registered and paid through Eventbrite can hold their tickets for the deferred conference or be reimbursed the delegate fee if they wish.
In addition the organisers thank all speakers, delegates and guests for their preparations over the past few months and look forward to welcoming all in the Autumn when hopefully the risk of illness has abated.