New to our Boats for Sale site is a Quarter Tonner. 'Bandit' is an IRC optimised modified Bolero 26 presented in an excellent condition both inside and out. Originally built in 1979 Bandit underwent a complete overhaul in 2006. Bandit offers a turn key solutions to someone who wants to perform at the front of class three or in the quarter ton fleet. Click here for the full listing including images and full spec and extras.
Our Boats for Sale website has been updated. We've listened to the needs of you, the buyers and sellers to bring you the site Ireland needs for boat trading.
Firstly, our aim is to generate Ireland's largest stock of quality boats for sale, in order to do this we've introduced a modest charge of €10 to list your boat for 60 days. We've simplified the steps involved to advertise your boat, and once you've walked through them here are some of the advantages your boat has to gain maximum exposure...
- Our aim is to offer Ireland's largest range of quality boats for sale.
- With upwards of 3,000 visitors per day and 70% of traffic from search engine queries, Afloat.ie is the number one boating portal site in Ireland.
- Your boat will be added to Ireland's largest boating mailing list with over 10,000 subscribers, giving your boat more exposure both at home and abroad
- There's tips too for buyers and sellers covering choosing a boat, asessing value, financing a boat, advertising a boat for sale and the necessary paperwork.
- Our aim is to provide an independent quality alternative where Irish boat buyer can meet Irish boat seller at a cost-effective price.