The role is a permanent position with a requirement for some weekend and evening hours.
The ideal candidate for the job will possess:
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
• Exceptional people skills and a great phone manner.
• First rate computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
• Experience of diary management and scheduling.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• The ability to multitask and take on extra responsibility if needed.
Candidates must have fluent English and at least two-plus years’ experience in office administration and associated references.
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter in PDF format to [email protected]