To support this ambition, the Performance Manager will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing evolution of strong and sustainable performance pathway within Northern Ireland;
- Work as part of the RYA British Youth Sailing team to deliver the UK wide remit of ‘developing the best young racing sailors in the world’; and
- Ensure NI athletes have access to the best support programmes locally in order to help them perform on the international stage.
The successful applicant will be expected to perform the following tasks (not limited to this list):
- Manage RYA Northern Ireland’s performance programme investment;
- Work with colleagues within RYA, RYANI and with key stakeholders to secure and develop investment in high performance activity;
- Oversee the delivery of the Open Pathway Training, Youth Performance Programme and Performance Academy, working closely with Performance Academy sailors and ensuring appropriate guidance and support is given;
- Work closely with High Performance athletes to develop individualised programmes and to meet SportNI Sporting Winners objectives.
If you would like to join a dynamic team and help develop sailing in Northern Ireland, RYANI wants to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is noon on Thursday 12 March, with interviews expected to take place in late March. Full details and how to apply can be found at the RYANI website HERE.