Displaying items by tag: Marine Insitute Research Vessel Operations
For the last 19 years Ms Shields has worked in the marine sector, most recently as Director of Strategic Planning and Development at the Marine Institute since 2004. In this role she had responsibility for oversight and management of the National Marine Research Programme, EU and International Policy and Programmes, Ocean Energy, Marine Technology and the Marine Data and Information Services Group of the Marine Institute.
Prior to this she held the position of Director of Science and Technology at the Marine Institute with responsibility for Research Vessel Operations, the National Seabed Survey, Oceanographic Services and the National Data Buoy Network. In addition she has worked in the marine tourism, aquaculture and private-forestry sectors.
- Ocean Energy
- Marine Institute
- Commissioners of Irish Lights
- Irish Lights
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour
- Yvonne Shields
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour News
- National Marine Research Programme
- Marine Data and Information Services Group
- Director of Science and Technology at Marine Institute
- Marine Insitute Research Vessel Operations