Leading Sailing Clothing Manufacturer Henri Lloyd is giving away a Breeze Holdall – very handy for boaters on the move – in this Afloat.ie competition below.
New for 2017, the Henri Lloyd Breeze Sailing Holdall has been designed for the everyday traveller, both on land and on water and combines technical performance alongside everyday features.
Offering 50L of storage the bag has been construction from highly durable polyester, the bag features an internal silver lining which offers increased internal visibility. Whilst additional storage is offered via the two internal stow pockets and a handy external zipped pocket for ease of access. Transportation of the bag can be offered via a detachable adjustable padded shoulder strap, neoprene grab handles and also padded grab handles at either end of the bag.
An additional feature is the incorporation of loop for telescopic handle insertion.
The Breeze Holdall is available in a fresh colour palette, including marine, grey, new red and lime and priced at €65 from CH Marine and Viking Marine
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply answer the question below
Question: Name two stockists of Henri Lloyd in Ireland?
Email your answer, together with your name, age and postal address to [email protected] using 'Henri Lloyd Holdall Competition' in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th July 2017
– Winners will be announced on 16th July 2017
– One entry per reader
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Afloat.ie ezine and Henri Lloyd updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Afloat.ie
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of Afloat.ie, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
– The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
For more information:
@ Henri Lloyd website