Leading Irish broker Gerry Salmon of MGM Boats, will debut the new Prestige 590 motor cruiser at the Cannes Boat Show in France next week.
In a busy month for the Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin marine firm, the Irish yacht brokers will be in the South of France and at the UK's Southampton Boat Show too.
Salmon, who debuted the smaller Prestige 460 flybridge at this year's Cork Week regatta, says the unique feature of the new €895k (ex VAT) design is the 'independent access to the master stateroom from the saloon'. This, says Salmon, offers increased privacy for the owner and also for guests in the forward section.
Skyhook dynamic positioning
With the Cummins Zeus pod drives the Prestige 590 comes with built-in in Autopilot and Skyhook dynamic positioning and trim tab functions at no extra cost.
- Large hydraulic platform with auto steps: facilitates tender handling and access to the water
- Cummins with Zeus pods: Performance and joystick manoeuvring, as well as built-in autopilot, Skyhook dynamic positioning and trim tab functions
- Available with tender garage for jet tender or with fully-equipped crew cabin
- 360° vision: exceptional natural light and visibility
- Independent access to master stateroom: live in your private suite
- Wrap-around galley with cockpit bar: blending interior and exterior entertaining
- Main saloon with large seating area and lounge
- Sliding door in saloon: access to side deck and ventilation
- Full beam bathroom with adjoining walk-in closet
- Exclusive VIP with walk-in closet
- Available 3rd bathroom version
More MGM Boats news from Afloat.ie here