Displaying items by tag: Guidelines
This includes passenger vessel owners and operators, port operators and local authorities, as well as Government departments with a statutory remit in relation to maritime passenger transport services.
The advice given covers all aspects of a journey, including:
- Advice on providing accessible information for planning the journey
- Improving access on board vessels
- Making shore-side facilities accessible
- Disability awareness training for staff
- Improving communications with passengers
The full guidelines are available from the Government website as a PDF to read or download HERE.