Irish Sailing is looking to recruit a part time administrator to join our busy Support Services team.
Irish Sailing Support Services Part Time Post job share - 18hrs PW
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Manning the office reception and dealing with general enquiries from membership and the general public, Licencing & Certification
- Working with the Licencing & Certification Support Services Team in processing certificates, publication orders etc
Providing occasional support for the Racing and Training support services
- Provide some administrative support to the CEO, Head of Communications, Training Development Officer and Regional Development Officers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to handle multiple demands in a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency
- The ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Competence in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to challenges
The post is based in Irish Sailing office, and the successful candidate will receive extensive training within a small supportive team. A background in, or knowledge of, water sports would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send an application letter and CV to Harry Hermon email to:[email protected] before close of business 22nd May.