Although we’re not getting together in person for the Irish Sailing Awards on Saturday night (21 March), we want to get together on screen instead and celebrate as we announce the winners.
We’re going to do this on Saturday evening, starting at 6.30 pm, when we announce all the winners on our Facebook page here. You can join the event here. So on Saturday night, tune into our Facebook page, like and share, so we can celebrate all our nominees and winners.
The winners will also be announced on Afloat.
The Awards are supported by Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council and in association with Afloat
The Awards will be announced as follows:
- Irish Sailing Senior Instructor of the Year
- Irish Sailing Inclusion Award
- Irish Sailing Sustainability Award
- Irish Sailing Youth Sailor of the Year
- Irish Sailing Training Centre of the Year
- Irish Sailing/Afloat.ie Sailor of the Year
- Irish Sailing President’s Award
You can read about our nominees here