The Flying Fifteen European Championships scheduled for in France in May has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
The FF International Association will review in August if there are any further options for rescheduling the regatta.
Flying Fifteen Worlds 2021
The committee will also get a status update on the FF Worlds scheduled for Australia in February 2021. Ominously, competitors have been asked not to make any travel bookings until after the August meeting.
At home, the first Irish championship scheduled for Strangford Lough on May 20th has also been cancelled.
Flying Fifteen Irish Fixtures 2020
- 30-31 May Southern Championships Whiterock Strangford Lough
- 20 -21 June Northern Championships Portaferry
- 21-23 August Championship of Ireland Dunmore East
- 19 -20 September East Coast Championships National Yacht Club
- 10-11 October West Coast Championships Lough Derg