Leading Irish Chandlery CH Marine is giving away a Crewsaver Ergofit 190N Pro Auto Harness Light and Hood worth €205 in this free to enter Afloat.ie competition.
The Crewsaver Ergofit Pro Lifejacket features 190N buoyancy and automatic inflation comes with harness for attaching safety line, emergency light and spray hood.
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer.
To be in with a chance to win the prize, answer the question below
Question: What are the locations of two CH Marine branches?
Email your answer, together with your name, age and postal address to [email protected] using 'CH Marine lifejacket' in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 09th June 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 10th June 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Afloat.ie ezine and CH Marine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Afloat.ie
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of Afloat.ie, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
– The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
For more information: