Leading Irish Chandlery CH Marine is giving away six Waterproof portable battery chargers – very handy for boaters on the move – in this Afloat.ie competition below.
The chargers are Mastervolt Easy Charge 1.1 Amp 6v/12v Portable Battery Chargers. The value of the charger is €60.00.
The EasyCharge portable battery charger offers a rugged solution that can be used on the boat, car, motorcycle, and camper van. Waterproof to IP65 standard, the portable chargers have an intuitive control panel, and are available in 120V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz models of either 1.1 A or 4.3 A.
Users can quickly select between 6 V (ideal for toys, classic cars and motorcycles) and 12V operation. The units include 1.8m of DC cable that connects to either a 61cm lead with ring terminals, or a 61cm lead with alligator clips, for easy installation and a variety of applications; both leads are included in the package.
The battery chargers have the ability to charge wet, AGM and gel batteries, with a universal input (120-230 V) for 'total worldwide freedom'.
To be in with a chance to win one of six prizes offered, simply answer the question below
Question: What are the locations of two CH Marine branches?
Email your answer, together with your name, age and postal address to [email protected] using 'CH Marine Mastervolt Battery Charger' in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th June 2017
– Winners will be announced on 1st July 2017
– One entry per reader
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Afloat.ie ezine and CH Marine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Afloat.ie
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of Afloat.ie, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
– The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
For more information: