At the recent Dublin Bay Squib fleet AGM which was well attended by active members, the following decisions were taken:
- Members of the Squib fleet will ensure that the turn out of Squibs at Dublin Bay Sailing Club Thursday and Saturday races will be superior to 2018.
- It is expected that Allsorts and Karma will join the active fleet for club racing.
- Class Captain Noel Colclough and his team will be organising crew coaching at the beginning of the season.
- The Squib fleet will be supporting the Fun Fridays at the Royal St George Yacht Club.
- The Dublin Bay Squib Fleet will endeavour to find new owners for any boats currently for sale.