All nominations are encouraged and will assist the Sailing Committee in recognising those RSGYC sailors and club members with significant achievements during the last year.
The following trophies and awards will be presented early next month:
- Commodore’s Cup (Best Offshore Performance)
- Vice-Commodore’s Cup (Significant Dinghy Performance)
- O’Hanlon Cup (Best Cruise of 2017)
- Enriquetta Cup (Significant Keelboat Performance)
- Causeway Trophy (Sportsmanship)
- Club Member of the Year
- Youth Trophy (Significant Contribution to the Club by a Youth Sailor)
If you have nominations for any of the above trophies or categories above, please take a moment to nominate the person, boat, or crew so that their sailing achievements can be recognised.
The awards will be presented on Saturday 3 February at one of the great evenings at the RSGYC, with sailors of all ages, their families and friends in attendance.