Masters of vessels entering Irish ports are required to:
- Complete and submit a Maritime Declaration of Health, via the SafeSeasIreland portal, where:
- A ship has called to China within the past 30 days, or
- Crew members or passengers have joined the ship having been in China within the past 14 days, or
- There is suspected contact with the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), or
- There is a suspected Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case on-board
- Submit an updated Crew List and, in the case of passenger ships, a Passenger List, via SafeSeasIreland.
This information is required to be submitted whether or not there is a suspected case on-board.