Rash'R is an Irish company which designs and manufactures the 'brightest rash vests on the planet'. Their printing methods allow to create the most detailed, vibrant vests available today. Each vest is made from Eco friendly materials and provides spf 50+ sun protection.
Well known Viking Marine is a full service specialist chandlery serving Irish boating needs. The Irish company sells from its store on Marine Road in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin adjacent to the town marina and yacht clubs. Viking Marine also service RIBs, small motor craft and outboard engines of all makes from our service centre in Kilcoole, County Wicklow.
Features of the Rash'R:
- UV Rated Lycra
- SCS Waist Seal
- Sport Sculptured Fit
- Flat-Lock System
- Recycled Polymade Material
- Sun Cream & Oil Resistant
- Anti-Choke Neck
The full range is available from Viking Marine online here
To be in with a chance to win the prize, and wear the 'loudest rash vest on the beach' answer the question below.
Question: What are the two locations of Viking Marine?
Email your answer, together with your name, age, size and postal address to [email protected] using 'Viking Marine RashR' in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 09th December 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 10th December 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Afloat.ie ezine and Viking Marine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Afloat.ie
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of Afloat.ie, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
– The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.